OrendaClean backs its cleaning work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the cleaning service we have performed, please call our office within 24 hours of the clean and we will re-clean the missed area at no additional charge.
Terms of Trade
- Services to be performed by OrendaClean on a set day with a set cycle as agreed between the Client and OrendaClean
- The Client will raise any new service requests, request variations to services, and raise any concerns by email to OrendaClean via the nominated contact in the Service Schedule(s) or any other contact person advised by OrendaClean in writing.
- OrendaClean will utilise the communications method outlined in the Service Schedule(s) for communicating with the Client.
- OrendaClean will maintain client confidentiality and will not use the client’s name in any marking or publicity without permission in writing.
- OrendaClean will be responsible for determining the service delivery model and the appropriate mix of people, processes and tools to deliver the services to the Client.
- The Client will provide notice to OrendaClean of any planned renovations or occupancy changes to the address for service.
- The Client will provide for the use by OrendaClean in performance of this contract the following:
- A safe and secure working environment for OrendaClean and ensure that any dogs are restrained to allow clear access on to and inside of the address for service;
- Access to the address for service included keys and any relevant alarm security codes;
- Access to nominated toilet facilities;
- Any other facilities as outlined in the Service Schedule(s).
- The Client will provide OrendaClean with their credit/debit card details to pay for the services. The Client’s credit/debit card will be charged each Monday prior to the service being carried out. The Client is responsible for advising OrendaClean updated card details as required.
- In the event that there is a delay in the commencement of the service due to circumstances outside either the Client’s or OrendaClean’s control e.g. surface flooding or earthquakes OrendaClean will endeavour to deliver the service to service levels. In the event that the majority of the service is delivered, full payment will be payable. In the event that the service is not delivered, no payment will be payable.
- In the event that there is a delay in the commencement of the service due to circumstances within the Client’s control e.g. property access, OrendaClean may reduce the scope of the service delivered or not deliver services to service levels. In these circumstances full charges will be payable.
- We charge a $50 cancellation fee to scheduled cleans not cancelled by 3pm the day before the scheduled time, unless that clean is a speciality clean. For specialty cleans (including but not limited to post-construction/post-renovation cleans), a cancellation fee amounting to 50% of the price quoted for that specialty clean will be applied to scheduled cleans not cancelled by 3pm the day before the appointment.To be clear, if you have a recurring service, you’ll still need to cancel an appointment before 3pm the day before any particular scheduled clean in order to avoid a cancellation fee, but you may cancel any later future appointments with no additional fee.Finally, please note that if our Services are provided under a separate written agreement with you, if any part of that agreement conflicts with these Terms, including a separate cancellation policy, that cancellation policy (and not this Section 11) will apply to you.
- Either party may terminate this contract with 1 week’s written notice. Any payment for above mentioned services owed by the Client shall be due and payable at the time the Agreement is terminated.
- OrendaClean is responsible for the payment of Goods and Services tax.
- This Agreement will be governed by the laws of New Zealand.
OrendaClean has put together the following privacy statement to display OrendaClean’s commitment to provide privacy.
This document will display the policies OrendaClean has put in place to protect customers during information gathering practices.
Use of your information
OrendaClean does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We will only release account and other personal information if we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of OrendaClean, our users, or others.
It is the policy of OrendaClean to send our members emails throughout the purchasing process, to email members informing them of special benefits and offers, plus to send other promotional emails they elect to receive. Further, it is our policy to immediately remove any member from any mailing list upon the member’s request. We do use email as a means of receiving feedback from our members, and we encourage you to email us with your questions or comments.
Our site’s registration form requires you to provide us contact information and may also require demographic information. Your contact information may be used to contact you when necessary.
Updating Your Personal Information
OrendaClean provides you with ways in which you can alter your personal data, including changing your email address, password, phone number, etc.